Heartsaver Adult CPR and AED Course
SAVE A LIFE Corporation, offers a specific medical training course for Heartsaver Adult CPR and AED training. This course is taught by one of our medically experienced and professionally trained staff. We can train your staff on-site or you can attend this course at one of our upcoming scheduled times located around the Twin Cities area. Individuals are also welcome at any of our scheduled training courses.
In the AHA/AAOS Adult CPR Course students will learn how to recognize the signs and symptoms of a heart attack, cardiac arrest, stroke, and choking in adults with use of barrier devices. Facilitates the efficient training and testing in the use of automated external defibrillators (AED).
- Length: 2-3 hours
- Intended Audience: New or renewing students. For anyone interested in learning basic life support skills, with hands-on AED training. This meets workplace requirements for CPR and AED training.
- Students Materials: Heartsaver CPR and AED Textbook.
- Instructor Materials: Heartsaver CPR and AED Instructor Manual, Instructor Toolkit, Manikins, CPR Masks, and AED Trainer.
- Written/Skills Exam: Not required for course completion; skill check off performance testing during the course
- Course Completion Card valid 2 years
We also provide emergency response and medical training in the following areas;
Our staff consists of:
- Athletic Trainers
- Fire Fighters
- First Responders
- Police officers
- Physical Therapist Assistant
We have over 25+ years of educational experienced staff, excellent instructors, and some great stories with real life examples.
All of our instructors work in the medical arena such as ambulance personnel, clinics, hospitals and instruct in Vo-tech's and colleges.
SAVE A LIFE offers medical training courses in your community. View our online list of first aid training courses in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area.
To acquire the next step towards being properly prepared for a medical emergency, and receive training courses give us a call at: 763-576-8146 or contact us by email at: Contact Us.