Event Emergency Medical Staffing and Services
At SAVE A LIFE Corporation, our medically trained personnel can be avialable on-site at your special event to respond to any type of medical emergency. They have the ability to:
- Manage airways, perform CPR, and control bleeding
- Perform patient assessments for continued play or provide advanced medical care
- Tape a player for their sport or splint/stabilize a player so they can watch on the sidelines
- Prepare a patient for transport to a hospital if deemed necessary
Our profesional, experienced athletic trainers, EMT’s, firefighters, nurses, and paramedics provide you and your organization with peace of mind. They are dedicated to giving your players, patrons and staff with the highest quality on-site medical care in a matter seconds -- instead of minutes.
SAVE A LIFE has many years of on-site medical staffing experience at a variety of different special events and venues. We have partnered with numerous organizations to manage their special event medical staffing and coverage for their volunteers, staff and patrons. Here is just a small sample of some of the organizations we work with on a regular basis:
- Cirque du Soleil (since 2000)
- MYAS (basketball/ baseball/ football)
- United Performing Association (dance and cheer leading)
- The Great Arabian Get Together (horse shows)
- American Baseball Association
- St. Paul Academy
- Ragnar Race
- MG Triathlon
- 5/10k runs and more
SAVE A LIFE staff is available to you and your business or organization 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, for your convenience.
Our staff of talented and professional independent contractors consists of:
- Athletic Trainers
- Fire Fighters
- First Responders
- Nurses (LPN's)
- Police officers
All of our instructors provide real-world first aid experience because they also work in a medical arena such as ambulance personnel, clinics, hospitals and/or instruct in Vo-tech's and colleges.
SAVE A LIFE offers event medical staffing and coverage throughout the Minneapolis / St. Paul metro community and beyond. To take the next step towards being properly prepared for medical emergencies at your next event contact us today.