Healthcare Provider CPR Course
SAVE A LIFE Corporation, offers a specific medical training course for healthcare provider CPR training. This course is taught by one of our medically experienced and professionally trained staff. We can train your staff on-site or you can attend this course at one of our upcoming healthcare provider CPR training classes scheduled in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area. Individuals are also welcome at any of our scheduled training courses.
The Health Care Provider CPR Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, effective manner. The course is intended for certified or non-certified, licensed or non-licensed healthcare professionals.
- Length: Approximately 4 hours
- Intended Audience: Healthcare providers such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, EMT’s, respiratory physicians, physical and occupational therapists, physician’s assistants, aides, medical or nursing assistants, police officers, and other allied health personnel.
- Students Materials: BLS for Healthcare Providers Student Manual.
- Instructor Materials: BLS for Healthcare Providers Instructor Toolkit and BLS for Healthcare Providers Instructor Manual.
- Written/Skills Exam: Required for course completion, a score of 84% or better on written test. Skill check off proficiency testing during the course
- Course Completion Card valid 2 years
We also provide emergency response and medical training in the following areas;
Our staff consists of:
- Athletic Trainers
- Fire Fighters
- First Responders
- Nurses (LPN's)
- Police officers
- Physical Therapist Assistant
We have over 25+ years of educational experienced staff, excellent instructors, and some great stories with real life examples.
Our instructors work in the medical arena such as ambulance personnel, clinics, hospitals and instruct in Vo-tech's and colleges.
SAVE A LIFE offers medical training courses in your community. View our online list of first aid training courses in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area.
To acquire the next step towards being properly prepared for a medical emergency, and receive training courses give us a call at: 763-576-8146 or contact us by email at: Contact Us