First Aid and CPR Courses for Adults
SAVE A LIFE Corporation, offers a specific medical training course for Adult CPR and First Aid training. This course is taught by one of our medically experienced and professionally trained staff. We can train your staff on-site or you can attend this course at one of our upcoming scheduled times. Our training courses are located around the Twin Cities area. Individuals are also welcome at any of our scheduled training courses.
The Emergency Care and Safety Institute First Aid & CPR training course provides current training in general first aid, CPR, and bloodborne pathogens. This training course covers medical emergencies and recognition of signs and symptoms of a heart attack. You will also learn signs and symptoms of cardiac arrest, stroke, and choking in adults with use of barrier devices. This course is hands-on scenario based training. Students will receive a 3 year certification upon completion of the course. A certification card and textbook are included in class fee.
- Length: 7 hours (4 hours First Aid + 3 hours CPR)
- Intended Audience: Anyone interested in learning basic First Aid and CPR.
- Students Materials: Standard First Aid & CPR Student Manual.
- Instructor Materials: Instructor Toolkit, Standard First Aid & CPR Instructor Manual, Manikins, AED trainer, First Aid supplies, and CPR masks.
- Written/Skills Exam: Required for completion card
- Course Completion Card valid 3 years for First Aid, 2 years for CPR