EMR Course Tuesday and Wednesday’s
8:00-4:30 PM. 6 sessions; with online work
Sept. 8,9,15,16,22,23- Test
Students will receive:
1. Pearson Online program with eText, Multimedia, quizzes, flashcards, audio text, code is available for 2 years. You can access MyLab BRADY from Blackboard Learn, Bright space by D2L, Canvas, or Moodle.
2. AHA BLS CPR will be completed in class.
3. 30+ hours of classroom instruction
A textbook/bundle can be purchased for an additional fee.
Students will learn to:
Recognize, safely assess, and effectively manage crisis situations and patients of an emergency nature encountered in the field pre-hospital setting until other EMS providers arrive to take over care.
Participate as a member of an organized pre-hospital emergency medical response team.
Bring to class day 1:
-Laptop or Ipad to Redeem your eCode for the online and eBook.
-Please bring a watch with a second hand to class each day.
When students pass this course they will receive:
1. AHA BLS CPR course completion card valid for 2 years
2. Pearson online program is valid for 2 years.
3. Minnesota Emergency Medical Services Regulatory Board Certified valid for 2 years
4. Eligibility to take the National Registry’s First Responder exam
5. Eligibility to enroll in the Emergency Medical Technician-Basic course or the Bridge
Kitchenette On-site, Restaurants in the area.
* Cancellation policy signature required.