1557 Coon Rapids Blvd NW
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
EMT Refresher Course, NCCP 20 hours +4 hours
EMT Course: NREMT Accepted
MN Board Peace Officer Post approved. CE’s are obtained with classroom attendance.
Monday/ Thursday Evening 1730-2130
Feb. 6th, 13th, 16th, 20th, 23rd, 27th, March 2nd-OPTIONAL
Bring each session:
- The folder is given on the first day
- Watch with a secondhand
- Laptop to register with NREMT, EMSRB
- AHA BLS CPR included in the class
- PSYCHOMOTOR skills are an extra fee
Required before completing:
1. https://www.nremt.org/rwd/public – Renew your account
2. http://emsrblm.mn.gov – Follow prompts of yes/no. sign in and fill out an EMS application for new or refreshing certifications.
3. http://training.fema.gov/is/nims.aspx – FEMA certificates are required for all new and refreshing students. Do sections 100, and 700. Print off both certificates and bring them to class. No testing of practical skills if this is not completed. If this is already achieved bring in copies
4. https://cattonline.com/medical-professional/ -Online concussion training link, click the first chain link for medical professionals; then start the course. When a course is complete, you will get a certificate. Bring this to class.