EMT Refresher Course, NCCP 20 hours +4 hours
Sept. 28th, Oct. 5th, 12th, 19th
Nov. 8th, 15th, 16th. 30th, Dec. 6th, 7th
- This DOES NOT INCLUDE PSYCHOMOTOR SKILLS.
- PSYCHOMOTOR skills are an extra fee if you are in your grace period.
Required before completing:
1. https://www.nremt.org/rwd/public – Renew your account
2. http://emsrblm.mn.gov – Follow prompts of yes/no. sign in and fill out an EMS application for new or refreshing certifications.
3. http://training.fema.gov/is/nims.aspx – FEMA certificates are required for all new and refreshing students. Do sections 100, and 700. Print off both certificates and bring them to class. No testing of practical skills if this is not completed. If this is already achieved bring in copies
4. https://cattonline.com/medical-professional/ -Online concussion training link, click the first chain link for medical professionals; then start the course. When a course is complete, you will get a certificate. Bring this to class.