Bring each session:
1. A mask to wear during the course; gloves will be provided
2. Temperature checks and COVID practices within our job descriptions are followed
This course is the required monitoring portion of the AHA Instructor course New and Refresher.
Basic Life Support (BLS)
This is a 3-4 hour course completed in a classroom setting.
At the end of the monitoring, the instructor is able to teach at the BLS level and any Heartsaver courses of the American Heart Association.
- Must be completed with an AHA TCF Instructor for the first-class either BLS or Heartsaver, within 6 months from the initial Instructor course.
- Monitoring form MUST be given to Affiliate Faculty when completed, so it can be sent in with ALL paperwork from class to designated Training Center of the instructor’s choice.
- This was previously paid for in your Instructor course.