PEDIATRIC CPR AND FIRST AID COURSE
To acquire the next step towards being properly prepared for a medical emergency, and receive training courses give us a call 763-576-8146. You can also contact us by email Contact Us.
SAVE A LIFE Corporation, offers a specific medical training course for Pediatric CPR and First Aid training. This course is taught by one of our medically experienced and professionally trained staff.
We can train your staff on-site or you can attend this course at one of our upcoming scheduled times located around the Twin Cities area. Individuals are also welcome at any of our scheduled training courses.
The Pediatric First Aid & CPR Course is a credentialed course that is specially designed to train those responsible for children’s health in meeting the state-specific requirements.
The course training modules cover the first-aid basics; medical, injury, and environmental emergencies. Also, the course covers verbal and pediatric CPR, choking, as well as additional topics. ECSI/AAOS/AHA courses offered. Additionally, this is hands-on scenario-based training.
- Length: 7 hours for the Basic Level
- Intended Audience: Education and childcare professionals, recreation and other community program staff, new parents, guardians, and other caretakers.
- Students Materials: Pediatric First Aid & CPR Textbook.
- Instructor Materials: Instructor toolkit, First Aid supplies, CPR masks, Manikins, and Pediatric First Aid & CPR Instructor Manual.
- Written/Skills Exam: Required for completion card
- Course Completion Card is valid 3 years for First Aid. 2 years for CPR certification.