PEDIATRIC FIRST AID COURSE
To acquire the next step towards being properly prepared for a medical emergency, and receive training courses give us a call at: 763-576-8146 or contact us by email at: Contact Us.
SAVE A LIFE Corporation, offers a specific medical training course for Pediatric First Aid training. This course is taught by one of our medically experienced and professionally trained staff. We can train your staff on-site or you can attend this course at one of our upcoming scheduled times located around the Twin Cities area. Individuals are also welcome at any of our scheduled training courses.
The Pediatric First Aid Course is a credentialed course specially designed to train those responsible for children’s health in meeting state-specific requirements. Course modules cover first-aid basics; medical, injury, and environmental emergencies; verbal CPR; and additional topics. ECSI/AAOS/AHA courses offered. Hands-on scenario-based training.
- Length: 4 hours
- Intended Audience: Education and childcare professionals, recreation and other community program staff, new parents, guardians, and other caretakers.
- Students Materials: Pediatric First Aid Textbook.
- Instructor Materials: Instructor Toolkit, Pediatric First Aid Instructor Manual, and First Aid supplies.
- Written/Skills Exam: Required for completion card
- Course Completion Card valid 3 years