EMR Hybrid Course (Emergency Medical Responder/First Responder)
EMR Hybrid Course (Emergency Medical Responder/First Responder
The EMR Hybrid program (48 hours total), includes classroom instruction for 30 hours, lab time, 5 practical skill stations, and a written exam. We will cover Airway, Cardiac arrest management, Bleeding control, Back boarding, Splinting, and Vital signs. Patient assessment is the main focus of this course.
MN Board Peace Officer Post approved. CES is obtained with classroom attendance.
EMR courses are:
- Day, Weekends, and Evening sessions. See calendar for schedules
- AHA BLS CPR online access for 2 years. CPR skills only in class. PLEASE bring a copy of your completed Heartcode online completion to class
- Pearson Online program with eText, Multimedia, quizzes, flashcards, audio text, and ecode is available for 2 years. You can access MyLab BRADY from Blackboard Learn, Bright space by D2L, Canvas, or Moodle
- Attendance/Cancellation policy signature required
EMR students to complete online prior to starting class:
- eLearning course begins with a course key. A code will be sent to you prior to the start of class, so you can take the BLS CPR online.
- This product is NON-REFUNDABLE once redeemed.
- You will receive an email from AHA to take the course. Expect the HeartCode® BLS course to take 2-3 hours online, with an exam. Print the completed certificate and bring it to class.
- The eLearning component of BLS blended learning, this course uses a variety of eLearning assets such as dramatizations, eSimulations, animations, self-directed learning, and interactive activities to teach students BLS knowledge and skills.
- You will receive an email from AHA to take the course online. Expect the course online to take 2-3 hours with an exam at the end.
A kitchen is onsite and restaurants are in the area.
SAVE A LIFE TRAINING CENTER
1557 Coon Rapids Blvd NW Suite # 200
Coon Rapids, MN. 55433