EMR Hybrid Course (Emergency Medical Responder/First Responder)
EMR Hybrid Course
MN Board Peace Officer Post approved. CE’s are obtained with classroom attendance.
Online work: Pearson MyBrady lab valid for 2 years
EMR Lab: Sessions 3, 8 hr (1/2, 3/4, 5/6) or 6, 4 hr (1-6 each separate) with Psychomotor exam
Bring each Lab session:
- AHA BLS CPR included in the class
- The folder is given on the first day
- Watch with a secondhand
- Last day a Laptop to register with EMSRB
These are Lab and testing sessions only, All coursework is online.
Please see the EMR COURSE page for full details
The EMR Hybrid program (48 hours total), includes Pearson Online instruction for 30+ hours, lab time, 5 practical skill stations, and a written exam. We will cover Airway, Cardiac arrest management, Bleeding control, Back boarding, Splinting, and Vital signs. Patient assessment is the main focus of this course.
EMR courses are:
- Day, Weekend, and Evening sessions. See calendar for schedules
- AHA BLS CPR course completed in Lab
- Pearson Online program with eText, Multimedia, quizzes, flashcards, audio text, and ecode is available for 2 years. You can access MyLab BRADY from Blackboard Learn, Bright space by D2L, Canvas, or Moodle
- Attendance/Cancellation policy signature required
EMR students are to start and may complete the online.
All Online Chapter readings, Chapter tests, and FEMA, Concussion online work must be completed to be eligible for the Psychomotor exam.
All online products are NON-REFUNDABLE once redeemed.
Please add the course date to the MEMO with the payment
A kitchenette is onsite and restaurants are in the area.
SAVE A LIFE TRAINING CENTER
1557 Coon Rapids Blvd NW Suite # 200
Coon Rapids, MN. 55433