EMR Refresher Course (Emergency Medical Responder/First Responder) 16 hours
The re-training you are about to undergo is focused on the knowledge and skills to save a life, to comfort a patient at the height of the crisis, and to provide care that flows seamlessly into the care given by emergency personnel on the ambulance.
The EMR Refresher course is 16 hours of classroom instruction to include: Lecture, NREMT requirements for the EMR, Skills review for the 5 practical skill stations.
- Psychomotor skills are not included in this course. This is an extra fee. See the Online Store for the charge.
- **If you are in your Grace period, you MUST take the psychomotor skills to become current or it will not be valid.
- *If you are current in your EMR certification, then you are not required to take the psychomotor skills exam. However, you will practice the psychomotor skills in class.
- We will cover Airway, Bleeding control, Cardiac arrest management, Vital signs, etc. Patient assessment is the main focus of this course.
MN Board Peace Officer Post approved. CE’s are obtained with classroom attendance.
EMR Refresher courses are:
- Day and Weekends sessions. See calendar for schedule.
- eBook or textbook can be purchased for an additional fee. This is not required. Can reuse initial course text.
- BLS Refresher CPR in class.
- Attendance/Cancellation policy signature required
A kitchen is on-site and restaurants are in the area.
SAVE A LIFE TRAINING CENTER
1557 Coon Rapids Blvd NW Suite # 200
Coon Rapids, MN. 55433